Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance)

2 posters

Go down

HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance) Empty HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance)

Post by Asmita Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 am

In the past few days Sir Damir has left and the members who quit after him are :
  1. afrodeazy
  2. alpha1
  3. pafaem
  4. Ninja
  5. Kal-el

Of these #1 declared he is going to join Damir but as of now Afrodeazy is not in any alliance.

All the others are in -FC-, Sir Damir's alliance. At present there are 6 members in his alliance.

I spoke to Kal-el about his reason for leaving and the following is his response:
I'm not happy the way the alliance goes. I will join my old comrades in Hell that is Sir Damir. I have nothing against HaHa, just that I'm not happy anymore. I hope you understand, just what I've said a while ago if you need something just tell me im willing to help. Smile

On the 20.12.2010 11:32 Asmita wrote:
> any reason to leave in such a hurry?
>
>
> On the 20.12.2010 11:24 Kal-el wrote:
> > Kal-el has ended his membership in the alliance and writes:
> >
> >
> > i'm leaving, sorry for the inconvenience. if you need something gold or resources just send me a treaty.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kal-el...

This is for your information and comments(if necessary) Razz

Asmita
Doctor

Female Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance) Empty Re: HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance)

Post by Asmita Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 am

Another one leaves us to join FC:
Emperor

Asmita
Doctor

Female Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance) Empty Re: HAHA members joining FC (Sir Damir's Alliance)

Post by -space- Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

Let them be... the wolves out there will get to them soon....

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down