Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELL Joining Us

5 posters

Go down

HELL Joining Us Empty HELL Joining Us

Post by Redneck0025 Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:02 pm

It might be too late to post this as negotiations might have already started but I thought I would start this anyways. I don't really know that much about them as an alliance or anything like that but I do have a fear about what could happen. These last few wars that we have been in, there were those of us that fought and supplied and then there were those who did nothing at all. We don't need the second group of people in our alliance in my opinion. I understand real life gets in the way of this game some people can't help or there are people who disagree with the way things are going and choose not to help, I know I was one of that group towards the end. Those people I do not have a problem with at all as long as they express why they are not helping in any way and it is a legitimate reason. The excuse "I don't want to" doesn't cut it with me, I think as an alliance we deserve a reason like "I have too many friends over there" or " I can't because I'm working too much right now" something like that. That all being said, I don't how many of the "right" people are in HELL and how many are not. I guess I just don't want it to be the same group of people over and over and over again fighting and supplying while the others do not with a new alliance joining us. Every alliance has those type of people, I just don't want to inherit a large group of them in order to get 1 or 2 good fighters (maybe not be the case but I don't know). If anyone knows more about this alliance and can educate me please do.

P.S. if I come off ranting and raving and have offended someone I apologize
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

HELL Joining Us Empty Re: HELL Joining Us

Post by true_illusion Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Well first and foremost, I think we need to look at soem things.

We have 40 spots open, Hell has 87 members. So we wouldnt be able to take the mall in which is a benefit to us.

That means we could reserve those spots for the known active members of their alliance. With the other 47 either being dumped or sent to the training alliance.

Ideally, if you could pick up 10 or so active fighters and 15-20 or so active suppliers of resources and gold then i think it would benefit us.

If it is only going to be 5 fighters and 5 suppliers and the rest are dead weight then i dont think it is worth it.

I think a few questions need to be posed to them.
1. Why do they want to become part of us?
2. What do they see as the benenfits?
3. Are they willing to split their alliance between us and our trainers?

true_illusion
Swordsman

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 pm

This is the first I am hearing of this other than the circ today. Why do we want them other than score/size?

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:17 pm

They approached Devil and will. I do not see and issue as of yet.. If we pick up there actives and create a stronger jr alliance I do not see a problem.. on a side note King solomon is a little busy in r/l..
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm

I just want to make sure that IF they do join us, we are going to get people who will actively participate in the alliance, not just cry for help when they get attacked. Also I would like to get people who will help us out when we need it, not just ignore calls for aid.
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 am

I can not agree more..
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Carsear Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm

I have no problem with HELL joining us. We could actually use more suppliers than fighters. Some thing that I ran into last time with MLP and RUMr was that there were lots of calls for aid from fighters and not enough people to respond.

I know I had to break off a couple of times just because there wasn't enough gold and resources being shipped around. I don't think it was because we had a bunch of apathetic people. I think we just have more fighters than the number of suppliers can supply.
Carsear
Carsear
Gunsman

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 am

I think its GREAT that HELL is joining us.
I think it is a testament to our last war with MLP/RUMR and how well we stayed with it as an alliance.
I think it was great for us as an alliance to grow together with the merger of GAY and us. Look at us now. Our merger with GAY has created alot of E-friends and now we are 1 alliance as HAHA.

I believe that HELL joining us will not only make us bigger but naturally we'll acquired good fighters like we did with GAY.
HAnds Down.....I'm all for it!

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down