Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAHA/HA JR one on one mentoring

3 posters

Go down

HAHA/HA JR one on one mentoring Empty HAHA/HA JR one on one mentoring

Post by KS Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 am

Let's test this idea out and see how it flies!

Here is the situation:
We have a Jr, California, who I am pairing up with a HAHA, Grim Reaper. California is getting attacked by Waleed from the KOI alliance. Grim is willing to mentor California, while using the threat of his very large military score to keep Waleed off his back while California turns his act around.

Here is a little background:

California refused to do the one and only absolute military requirement we have: 1 war ship in every harbor. He was given three days notice, and still would not comply, but the current home secretary also refused to boot him from the alliance. Since that home sec was the only one who could monitor California's resources, Midnight and I also did not know whether or not California was breaking our other rule: No having more than 3000 lootable resources in any town without a fully staffed garrison.

When the home sec quit without notice, I got Home Sec back, and got California to build his dang warships on threat of being booted. Soon after, the UPC fiasco started, and home sec and general went to playa, (and now Julez) so I never was able to ascertain whether or not California was being the sweetest little farm this side of Oz.

California was unresponsive during the UPC situation. However, he was quick as a whip to yell for help when it was his towns getting attacked by Waleed.

Waleed claims that California was the agressor, and a leech on top of it. The offensive score board does not bear that out. Personaly, I think someone else in HELL was attacking Waleed by deploying from California's towns, and Waleed is too stupid to realize it.

What I am asking of Grim is to mentor California. I have a prejudice against him that is probably unfair, and would boot his sorry butt out of the alliance tomorrow. However, I need an outside party to look at the situation objectivly.

For now, I'd like Grim to send messages to California, letting him know that he has his back, as long as he MAKES AN EFFORT, and also sends messages to Waleed simply stating that if he attacks California again, Grim is going to come down on him like a ton of lead. If Waleed wants to whine about things that happened while California was in another alliance, Grim will just tell him that we don't give a flying sh#@ about the past. If it is about leeching, Grim will try to get California to understand that while leeching is not against HA Jr rules, a good leecher is a player with an incredible military score.

I want all councilors know about this. I would prefer that this can be handled thru lots of messages, and the threat of Grim's very big military score. I also hope that if he can establish a relationship with California, he can grow into the type of player HAHA deserves. He is someone who needs the focus of a one on one relationship, and Midnight, Julez and I just can't do that.
KS
KS
Phalanx

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

HAHA/HA JR one on one mentoring Empty Re: HAHA/HA JR one on one mentoring

Post by navy seals Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 pm

I have had dealings with wAleed and rashid in the past. Same story with calif about leeching hel players came. To help and we put wal and rash down to under 1000ms
They have like 14 towns wal and rash i willntalk to wal and rashid

navy seals
Swordsman

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 pm

KS HAHA does have a no leech policy.. WE should start it in HA JR asap.. and mind you all they should start to do is donate 1 hour of wood production daily. this will add up quickly....
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KS Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 am

ceaser angus wrote:KS HAHA does have a no leech policy.. WE should start it in HA JR asap.. and mind you all they should start to do is donate 1 hour of wood production daily. this will add up quickly....

I will let Julez know about this. How do you guys enforce your policy?
KS
KS
Phalanx

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down