Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diplomatic Update 8/1

+4
TIMALMIGHTY
nowhale
ceaser angus
Redneck0025
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diplomatic Update 8/1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Update 8/1

Post by true_illusion Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:34 am

Whatever...

My opinion, they got handled, talked smack the whole time and in the end accepted our terms after declaring on us.

They publically accepted terms and now want different ones but dont want to continue fighting...

I would tell them to suck up their pride since their war was bull shit in the first place, and they only difference we will make is removing the 44K goods from what cramhole has to pay. End of story and they should deal with it or continue fighting which we know they dont want to do.

Thats just my opinion though, and i am sure i am the minority in that thinking.

true_illusion
Swordsman

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 am

True you are right, they are just whining about the 2 attacks that happened after the NAP went into affect. I find it amazing that the NAP started the same day 3.5 hit? funny ....

As for you being in the minority sorry man.. RumR is beat and MLP is asking terms. Its done.. Look at this this way give BGD a week or two and will be declared on again.. lol!

Nowhale the terms are good, lets get it done..
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhale Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Yes, they would be able to fight, but they only get one chance. They can't leave RumR after that. The reason being that while BGD's removal from general would satisfy most of them, it wouldn't be enough to get all the bad blood out. But I was assured that they only get one chance to keep fighting.
nowhale
nowhale
Doctor

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm ok with the terms. I'm getting tired of not building right now anyways lol
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhale Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 pm

brbdc, please post the terms

-RumR and HaHa have agreed to a Non-Agression Pact that includes HaHa Jr until 7.9.2010
-The combat damages from the breach of the original NAP is to be deducted from Creamaid's payment as agreed to in the original terms. The net payment will be 100,000 - 44, 575 = 65,425
-The player currently named BigGayDave Is to never take the General Position in HA HA again.
-RumR players are allowed to move to MLP to fight HA HA once (1x). When they return to RumR anytime after that, they can not rejoin MLP to fight in the war again.
-Third Term removed from orginal Terms. (3. RumR must not attack players like BGD while harboring the exact same type of player within its alliance -- creamaid.)
nowhale
nowhale
Doctor

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2