Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/21 The Diplomatic Update

5 posters

Go down

7/21 The Diplomatic Update Empty 7/21 The Diplomatic Update

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I wanted to update you on messages between me and RumR/MLP but first I wanted to let you know I am going out of town (to Denver) till Monday 7/26. I have a major case in the district court there so I have to be there all weekend.

Ok so Miss Jazz (RumR Diplomat) messaged me to touch base. If you remember they had previously presented a 60 day NAP which we were just entertaining to see how desperate they were. Today she messaged me to see what we thought about the idea. Here was my response:
"Sure Miss Jazz. I am glad you messaged me because I forgot to write back and I have a little news.
I proposed the NAP term you guys discussed and the council did not approve. They feel the war is handedly in our favor with the CRs of us looting and outdamaging you 3:1 we don't want a NAP for right now.
They are discussing possible terms to give you guys. One such is the removal of creamaid from your alliance for at least 1 week. Said player has been quite rude has actually helped us gain support from many out of alliance players.
I will get them to revisit the issue with a couple forum posts right now.
On another note, I am going to v-mode tonight. I am heading to Denver till Monday. Tell me what you guys think about removing creamaid a 7 day NAP and I will respond Monday when I get back from my conference."

MLP has not contacted me at all. They prefer forum threads and comments in CRs it looks like.

My PoV on the situation is that we are kicking ass. We might want to consider NAP if our participation drops. MLP has far more CRs on the boards then RumR but I dont think RumR has caused us much pain. Dave, True, Ekk, Switch and RW are blowing them up.

I will still have access to forums. Just not the game. email me anytime at ben.bruckart@gmail.com
I will be on skype sparingly.

Back to top Go down

7/21 The Diplomatic Update Empty Re: 7/21 The Diplomatic Update

Post by ceaser angus Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Awesome Ben.. thanks for the update....
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhale Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 am

By my last communication with Jazz, they want 30 days, and creamaid staying.

I personally think that we can do 30 days, so long as creamaid and his posse is gone. I mean, who else are we really going to attack, other than their farms?
nowhale
nowhale
Doctor

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger Will Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

How is the war progressing? I feel left out, only a few more days until I'm back, then a few more days until my kick ass army is ready. =P

Ranger Will
Slinger

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 pm

I return to online status late tomorrow. The CRs look good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:03 pm

I know that there are probably a lot of you that want the war to keep going and want to keep kicking them all over the place and get revenge lol but someone has to ask so I guess it will be me. How are the diplomatic talks going and is there any progress towards peace and ending the war? Just curious
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Currently talks are stalled. RumR will end with NAP but won't kick out Creamaid. MLP we arent actively fighting. All our attention is on RumR so I havent been talking to MLP much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:41 pm

what if creamaid had to make an apology to all of us and tell us how great we are on the boards? plus give lady dragon a bunch of goods for threatening her when the war started? lol
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Carsear Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm

I say that the requirement be that Creamy attend a RL charm school and pass the class with at least an 80%
Carsear
Carsear
Gunsman

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down