Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon

4 posters

Go down

Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon Empty Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon

Post by ceaser angus Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 pm

This was sent to King Solomon from LS...

Got this. I'll tell my gang to turtle up and earn gold.

Lostsoul from the alliance Rum Runners sends the following message:
Hello King Solomon ...

I request that you cease supplying HA-HA in this war... failure to stop supplying them will result in us being forced to adding your guild to the mix and farming you for the supplies you are offering them. Please do not force my hand as i don't want to have to do this. Thank you.

LS

My response:

Greetings,
I do not like the fact that you have threatened KIng Solomon and his kids. Its not a good way to make friends. We have not been using them as much as you think. To that end Do not involve them in way...

CA

LS response:

> Really ...
> I don't like the the way you are trying to threaten me now over something you must not know anything about.

My response:

Does that answer the question.... Now DO NOT ATTACK THEM... :-)

CA

Lostsoul from the alliance Rum Runners sends the following message:
Hello King Solomon ...

I request that you cease supplying HA-HA in this war... failure to stop supplying them will result in us being forced to adding your guild to the mix and farming you for the supplies you are offering them. Please do not force my hand as i don't want to have to do this. Thank you.

LS response:

O really ..... You dont give me orders. Keep trying to order me around .. and ill do as King Solomon asked .
So maybe you want to get the full message before writing checks you cant cash...

King Solomon Message Merlot [96:46] 14.07.2010 16:17:50
You are also welcome to tell them that I feel very luke warm about the causes of the war (I hate big guys who pick on small guys!) But, I am a loyal training alliance, and it is not my role to chose who my ultimate leader (Ceasar) choses to protect. My role is to support my parent alliance.

On the 14.07.2010 15:52 Lostsoul wrote:
> kk
>
>
> On the 14.07.2010 15:49 King Solomon wrote:
> > umm.. don't. Post the message, I mean. Give folks the gist of it, but don't copy and paste it. I'd hate to see a good player banned for such a stupid infraction.
> >
> > Do feel free to include us, and welcome to tell the board it is because we are supporting our parent alliance. I don't see any dishonor to either of us for that.
> >
> > On the 14.07.2010 15:45 Lostsoul wrote:
> > > hey your choice ...
> > > i gave ya a easy out Smile
> > > If it comes up on the boards i will be posting this message,.
> > >
> > >
> > > On the 14.07.2010 15:10 King Solomon wrote:
> > > > Force your hand? I thought you guys declaired against HA HA, not the other way around. I've never played in a server where a training alliance was not part of it's parent's alliance's wars.
> > > >
> > > > If you see a good HA HA jr. farm- whack em! This is a war game, that is what this is all about. Honestly- there will be no hard feelings or grudges. Heck, some of my folks can stand to be shaken out of ther stupor, and a good whackin' might be the best thing for them.
> > > >
> > > > All I can say is that with or without HA Jr.'s help, I think there is a good chance you will end up winning this war. As I told Creamaid, HA Jr won't jump ship on a whim, but I definatly have no problem being a war-prize. If Ceasar Angus ever sent me a message stating that I was now RUMR's training alliance, I would be just as supportive and loyal to you guys.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On the 13.07.2010 23:23 Lostsoul wrote:
> > > > > Lostsoul from the alliance Rum Runners sends the following message:
> > > > > Hello King Solomon ...
> > > > >
> > > > > I request that you cease supplying HA-HA in this war... failure to stop supplying them will result in us being forced to adding your guild to the mix and farming you for the supplies you are offering them. Please do not force my hand as i don't want to have to do this. Thank you.
> > > > >
> > > > >LS

My response:

Wow you really are a big jerk.. I love it... :-) Ya I can cash your checks its not an issue...

CA

LS response:

I am the jerk ?
I politely but forcibly asked HA-Jr to quit supplying you...
And then KS said no please hit us .. i want you to .. we got farms that need hit .. or better yet get this guild to attack us so your not stretched too thin
AND you threaten me ... get over yourself ..
Like i said .. get your facts strait ..

My response:

Dude lighten up, They really need to have a sarcasm button somewhere.... I will chat with King Solomon... But like I said lighten up, I really was just being a smart ass hence why I followed it up with a smiley. :-)

ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon Empty Re: Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon

Post by Shastar Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 pm

We support HAHAjr as they are our blood. they are at risk because they are associated with us. and here again RumR needs to be taught a lesson to not play Proxy wars. I find their actions as underhanded and calculating and I think we need to spank them like redheaded step children.
Shastar
Shastar
Phalanx

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon Empty Re: Conversation with Lost soul...via King solomon

Post by ceaser angus Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

creamaid is still trying to get them to join them, personally I do not care... But just out of spite.. they are ours...
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shastar Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

Thats what I figured is that Creamaid is still working against us. that is why I would like us to really bring on the hurt.
Shastar
Shastar
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Switch Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 am

"All I can say is that with or without HA Jr.'s help, I think there is a good chance you will end up winning this war. As I told Creamaid, HA Jr won't jump ship on a whim, but I definatly have no problem being a war-prize. If Ceasar Angus ever sent me a message stating that I was now RUMR's training alliance, I would be just as supportive and loyal to you guys."

And thats our training alliance? I think we should drop them right away...

Switch
Swordsman

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhale Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 am

They need a little more faith. We just whooped the military players from both alliances in one island confrontation. Razz
nowhale
nowhale
Doctor

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Ya I will deal with that crap next week,, I am off for vegas tommorow....
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shastar Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I feel like such a chickenhawk. Telling everyone to keep fighting even though I'm a midget
Shastar
Shastar
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down