Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military action against leech king with no.1 ms

5 posters

Go down

Military action against leech king with no.1 ms Empty Military action against leech king with no.1 ms

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:23 pm

just recently i received message from Thor of HFX2 regarding conflict BigDaddy had with 1 of their members...in short BD attacked their member because he was leeching...anyway,conflict is about to be ended soon,after i reached agreement with Thor,BD should be satisfied and if alleged leech doesn't improve BD will have nice farm,lol...
but...that's not all...apparently,another player was and still is attacking HFX2 member...i checked octapus of HFX2 and he improved but new attacker is actually leech king around...Doc of EVL...unfortunately,No.1 military on theta...so joint action against him might be only solution...
while Doc probably has no interest in HA-HA members around,he's a leech with huge army and,in my opinion,violation of 1 vs 1 should be considered as legitimate action.
i could ask EVL to take care of their member and if they refuse we could have war...
i think we have point to make here.
1st,Thor said BD can't attack Doc and that's why he's attacking octapus...that may be true,so we must set things str8...
also,we can't allow someone around us to have huge ms and leech...that makes us look weak...
that's why i would give EVL a chance to find solution on their own and if they fail,we should deal with it as proposed...
there is another solution for this...let HFX2 fight EVL,lol...i could arrange that,lol...

Back to top Go down

Military action against leech king with no.1 ms Empty Re: Military action against leech king with no.1 ms

Post by Redneck0025 Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Is Doc attacking any members of HAHA or does he share an island with any of us?
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Military action against leech king with no.1 ms Empty Re: Military action against leech king with no.1 ms

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

as far as i know.he isn't.
we have several towns on or around his islands,so he's not out of reach...

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

1. what are the coords that HA-HA members shares with doc? i just want to see if its feasible / lucrative to make the assault.

2. i agree that you (sir damir),should contact the EVL diplomat/leadership that we are aware of doc's leeching activities and that we would be requesting them to DO SOMETHING about it. maybe 2 weeks time is enough, should there be no donation made, then council should set up a plan. maybe form a group headed by devil and the rest of our aggressive members to strike doc at will for a certain period of time until he donates. should EVL members get involved, then WAR is inevitable i guess.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 am

Doc's coords:

Doc EVL Kudu 27 45 67 Caunoos
Doc EVL Bongo 27 42 68 Oldeuos
Doc EVL Nyala 27 46 67 Coohoios
Doc EVL Duiker 27 41 68 Braltuos
Doc EVL Warthog 27 41 68 Braltuos
Doc EVL Eland 27 41 69 Ryfuios
Doc EVL Zebra 27 56 64 Nemios
Doc EVL Sable 27 41 69 Ryfuios

let's reach agreement on this first,before i contact their leadership.
BigDaddy(as regional captain) and/or Devil could lead our assault team if it becomes necessary...
so,question is,do we accept huge ms leeching neighbour,or not?
he's not currently aggressive,but is still hampering our members growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 am

checking the coords, i noticed that we do not share islands with doc....also, our member who is on the island is inactive atm. whats our stance on inter island leeching?

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 am

we have members on 56:64...also,we have members close to his other towns...
this is not only about leeching...this is also unique opportunity for our aggressive members to have some fun...and we have valid grounds for action,lol...
based on donations score,Doc is leeching,but our members who share islands with him could provide us with more info...

Back to top Go down

Post by true_illusion Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 am

Do we know why Doc is there?

My first instinct is it is an oddball town, off away from his cluster, while every other 1 is in the same general vicinity.

My guess is ,he is "leeching" because it was a warped town.

Can someone shed some light on if this is true? Does anyone know how long the town has been there?

true_illusion
Swordsman

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:17 pm

I have to agree with true here about it being an oddball town. If we want to go after him and use the whole "leeching" thing as a reason then we need to have my guys on his towns, not just around them otherwise it won't look good. I'm not really sure we want to become the "leeching police" of Theta and we very well could come across like this if we try something and he only shares 1 island with him that he could have just moved to.
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhale Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

I agree with Redneck, I dont think it's any concern of ours, at least until he refuses to donate to an island occupied by a HaHa member.
nowhale
nowhale
Doctor

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:47 am

Well HETRE of past would have been pounding the snot out of him, but thats the past. We can get aggressive if we want.
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:11 am

so inter-island leeching is off limits?

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Space you are one of the few that would understand my statement.... So lets do this only after we finish up with UPC....
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 am

those were the days ceasar....

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 am

We will declare war on all leeching starting with our own..... then we will go after this putz and anyone else we see has as a leecher...
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down