Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance for a new silent partnership?

4 posters

Go down

A chance for a new silent partnership? Empty A chance for a new silent partnership?

Post by Lightningz71 Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am

Greetings,

Given the changes in the alliance leader-board ranks, there has been a bit of a shakeup among the treaties and agreements between the alliances in the top 10. As a result, I have fielded a request for a discussion of Ha Ha entering into a silent partnership with the three way alliance of OLY-C4-UPC. With the recent dust-up between UPC and our training alliance, and the earlier business with C4, I figure that this may be somewhat unpalatable for many in Ha Ha, but I felt it was my duty to at least hear the offer and pass it on to the council.

If I may offer an opinion on this, I have always been in favor of partnerships between the various alliances. They can lead to both long periods of peace, but also VERY large wars that keep things interesting for long periods of time. I know OLY, UPC and C4 from my days in C4 as their diplomat and none of them are prone to really stir up problems very often. Because of that, I don't think that we'll get drawn into very many conflicts as a result of any agreement with them that we enter into.

I can also understand the viewpoint that doesn't want any agreements and doesn't want to be held to defend anyone else.

Any thoughts?

LightningZ71

Lightningz71
Slinger

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

A chance for a new silent partnership? Empty Re: A chance for a new silent partnership?

Post by ceaser angus Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Ya ... well I would for one would not have an issue with it.. But for now we need to deal with UPC... :-)
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

A chance for a new silent partnership? Empty Re: A chance for a new silent partnership?

Post by -space- Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:35 am

i concur with ceasar.... the aggreesion of UPC against our academy cannot be left out. maybe we can sort this partnerships after our action against UPC.

i am all for the partnership.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KS Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:24 am

A partnership with UPC? Heck yeah! AFTER a bit of fun.

Space, if you have good relations with UPC, let then know there will be NO HARD FEELINGS if they trounce any HA Jr. member.

Look- too many of my members are in a coma. I want UPC to give them little pokes to see if they are alive. If they are not, I want them out of our alliance, which would give all of us some nice solo farms to use as we see fit.

I need some HAHA fighters in the mix, just so that we can get something started. I want anyone in HAHA to come over if they are bored, and looking for a nice little fight to round out their holidays.
KS
KS
Phalanx

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 am

i have 1 UPC neighbor....and he removed me from his friend list today.... i need to join you guys at Ha-Jr KS. Pm me asap.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down