Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS

Go down

Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS Empty Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:15 am

Welcome all, to the greatest unofficial IK forum online Very Happy

Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS Iraqi_information_minister_small680
"We do not do silent wars"

Ameryne Circular Message - Alliance Obsidian [47] 25.03.2009 20:00:17
> > This message is more for our newest members.

> > KINGS is at war SILENTLY with WLS. No mention of this to ANYONE outside of our alliance, understood? You can choose to fight or stay tight, but if you get attacked limit your losses because WLS is the kind of alliance that makes mountains out of mole hills.

> > Anyone is free game WLS wise, but don't bite off more than you can chew. If you want to stay relatively quiet, you can...but like I said, limit your losses: good ways to do this are use resources up as you get them, don't sit on tons of resources if you are unprotected, and lastly don't be a target. In order to NOT be a target, make sure your hideouts are the same level or higher than your town hall, trust me, it may feel like you are wasting wood or marble, but hideouts are your BEST line of defense. If the enemy doesn't know what you have, they may not try to attack you as much.

> > Any questions, feel free to contact myself or Quadratus, or any member of the high counsel. I would recommend looking at the alliance external page (in-game) as well as checking out the embassy and reading the alliance internal (in-game) section as well.

> > Ameryne, King of KINGS

> > TO GLORY!

cruiser4 Circular Message - Alliance Jaynestown [10] 26.03.2009 14:07:39
Ok,
we're basically attacking WLS because they've tried to spread lies,
tall tales and fabrications about us on the forums in the past, and
they've called us silly names. Plus they got one of our members for ~50
million gold before 3.0 went live.

Right now we've decided to attack them to not only establish that
we, as an alliance, are willing to attack them, but also so that they
will focus some of their attention towards us, so that our allies in
FURY get a chance to recoup from their war and regroup, then start
going after WLS in full force.

pale

Last edited by Atticus on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS Empty Re: Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:47 am

wow i just lost all respect for kings.... smh

Back to top Go down

Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS Empty Re: Special (delivery) item: KINGS silent war with WLS

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:56 am

I dont ever had any respect for them.. And this is just another reason... What i find funny is that even KINGS seem to think that FURY is loosing, since they wanted to give them time to regroup LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

I like the part about being called "silly names"

and Ameryne says that our DOW doesn't have merit.

Too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 10:26 am

moved to archives, not needed anymore.
-closed-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down