Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOMENDED CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHARTS PROPOSED BY SHASTAR

2 posters

Go down

RECOMENDED CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHARTS PROPOSED BY SHASTAR Empty RECOMENDED CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHARTS PROPOSED BY SHASTAR

Post by Shastar Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 pm

I've laid out my ideas and I hope I've explained and defended my choices with well reasoned and coherent responses. I think that we need to take this to the next stage and everyone give no more than 3 things they thing needs to be adjusted to the charts so we can vote on them and get this things passed onto the General Assembly. Since I wrote the stuff I'll keep tabs on recommendations from this point out. Then lay out each of the requested changes and we can discuss it from there. I would also like to recomend some Charter or constitution that lays out what we are each position and things like what will push us to war and what wont. I need and want help on this and hope we can all get this going. I'm excited by this and hope everyone else is also. -Shastar
Shastar
Shastar
Phalanx

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

RECOMENDED CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHARTS PROPOSED BY SHASTAR Empty Re: RECOMENDED CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHARTS PROPOSED BY SHASTAR

Post by ceaser angus Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:28 pm

I think the cahrts are good, but we do not need that many spots, general with 2 sub general(one for troops, MWC and one for Navy) 1 captain per group(doesnt have to be exactly 10)
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down