Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friox and BW

2 posters

Go down

Friox and BW Empty Friox and BW

Post by Echo Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Echo,

I'm Markus, diplomat of Bushido Warriors alliance. One of your member, Blu, is attacking all small members of our alliance. Frioux, our Leader and General, ask him to stop or he will go against him. We want protect our small players, it's normal.

The only thing that he do if Frioux protect our member is to attack other small players of our alliance. Finally, he ask for war. I don't know if he are into your alliance only for protection, but he goes behind your alliance and he's taunting Frioux.

We don't want war with your alliance, but if Blu continue to attack our small players, one of our member will give him lessons and how to be respectful.

If he have a problem, why he didn't attack Frioux directly ?

I need answer quick to avoid war.

Thanks,

Markus
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Male Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Friox and BW Empty Re: Friox and BW

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:55 pm

tell that diplomat that frioux attacked blu first, in retaliation for another hetre member pillaging a bw that had no military. hetre doesnt submit to this kind of gunboat diplomacy. frioux is the one going behind the bw diplomat's back here. and tell him that frioux should back up his threats or mind his actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Echo wrote:

If he have a problem, why he didn't attack Frioux directly ?
talk about irony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 pm

i loot a farm with a bw tag...

> > On the 02.06.2009 19:18 Frioux wrote:
> > > why you attack my member
> On the 02.06.2009 19:23 PocketChange wrote:
> > Military Score:
> > 26
> >
> > the question is: why would anyone NOT?
On the 02.06.2009 19:26 Frioux wrote:
>
> this player begin .. you can attack other alliance...
>
02.06.2009 19:33:37 PocketChange wrote:
Total Score: 3,643

nope, i don't attack new players. he is not new. he has been here as long as everyone else. there's no reason for him to have no military. he should have at least 200 military score with that total score.
so he attacks blu....
04.06.2009 0:13:20 PocketChange wrote:

look. we dont appreciate you sending your massive army to harm my alliance member in retaliation to me looting your member for having no military protecting his warehouse. next time you have a beef with me, you better attack me. since you chose to retaliate on my alliance instead of me directly, you can expect my alliance will target your other members now unless you contact our diplomat and work out your hostilities. we do not fear your military score in the slightest. i really suggest you talk with our diplomat before this gets worse.

you might want to try better at diplomacy, because my alliance is good with gunboat diplomacy too. you should choose your actions against my alliance more wisely in the future.
Frioux Utopia 1 [38:48] 04.06.2009 0:58:13 Frioux wrote:
Hi,

you attack my member , i attack your member...if you dont attack my member i dont attack your member.. thanks and have a nice day...

Frioux

Last edited by PocketChange on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 pm

sent
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:09 pm

edited my last post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:47 pm

[quote="Frioux"]of course if Blu attack our players everyday, it's will be very hard to build a army... When Blu told that we attack a player with 0 army, it's easy after attacking him once.

What I want, it's stopping attack between us and on player who are not involved into this conflict.

What's about 2 weeks with a peace treaty ? I will talk with all my players to tell them to stop any attack on your small players.

Markus

On the 09.06.2009 3:03 Echo wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Frioux attacked Blu first, in retaliation for another hetre member pillaging a BW that had no military (a total farm, completely reasonable). Hetre doesnt submit to this kind of gunboat diplomacy. Frioux is the one going behind *your* back here. What Blu did to your small members was exactly what Frioux did to us, except that Blu was not a farm. Frioux was the one out of line.

> Echo
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:56 pm

im sorry but i completely reject the talk about it being hard to build an army after being attacked. it is complete bs. hideouts are low, warehouses get spied. workers are turned on. loot is there to be seen and had. that is why they get pillaged over and over and can't manage to keep their troops alive. people are so dumb in this game. rebuilding a military is simple but these morons don't take the bullseye off their forehead. that's THEIR doing. all they have to do is turn off their workers, use their resources, or upgrade their hideout... any of those would fix THEIR problem. then they would be able to build their army in peace.

put it this way. me and space are about to crush frioux. if he ever thinks of throwing his weight around again, we will be back. he needs to take a hint. we aren't to be messed with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:11 pm

I understand what's you said, but let me correct some information that you have.

Frioux attack Blu because Blu was attacking our members first.
Frioux didn't attack any other players of your alliance (If I'm wrong, please let me know and who are the players)
Frioux don't have to give excuse because he just help our alliance members.

I can ask him to stop any attack on your alliance, but if Blu continue to attack our members and taunt Frioux, it's will be hard to stop him.

Thanks for your time,

Markus

On the 09.06.2009 4:43 Echo wrote:
> Let me work this point by point. This isn't about what Blu did. Frioux attacked Blu. You want attacks to be stopped between people who are not involved? Frioux attacked Blu. Blu was uninvolved.
>
> Look, Frioux attacked, unprovoked, one of us (someone who is clearly not a farm). We have no beef with Bushido Warriors and will not start a war with you. But Frioux was wrong. He started this. All that Blu did was to copy Frioux's 'tactics'. This situation is not open to interpretation. He doesn't get to attack one of our guys, making him the aggressor, and then ask for peace without showing any sign of remorse.
>
> I have seen no statement from him saying that he was wrong. no apology. no declaration of an intention to not attack my members again. Perhaps these are some things to consider.
>
> Echo
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 pm

start at the bottom and read up

Frioux wrote:
in your dream. lol check in your city you have a small army i go attack you if you want!

On the 09.06.2009 6:24 PocketChange wrote:
you just don't get it. you do not want war. hetre outnumbers you. when we go to war, we don't hold back. your entire army will be destroyed and your towns will be occupied. i have given you every opportunity to quit with this grudge, yet you continuously reply with the same dialogue. why don't you learn your lesson now. you don't want the rest of hetre to visit this island. you must think you can take on the world. your army will not survive.

On the 09.06.2009 6:19 Frioux wrote:
> no you have attack and other player no reason... and i have attacked blu for revange.. but blu attack and other player.. if you wan war its ok ... i will call few player...
>
>
> On the 09.06.2009 6:17 PocketChange wrote:
> > blu didn't attack first... ok .. remember that. the irony kills me.
> >
> > i attacked nolke first. nolke had no defense. he has never sent me a message. he has never rebuilt any troops, even after i left him alone. he is basically INACTIVE, and you go and start a war over it. you are not too bright. remember that.
> >
> > blu is attacking your members now because you attacked him for the wrong reason. it is your lesson to learn, not ours.
> >
> >
> > On the 09.06.2009 6:06 Frioux wrote:
> > > no its you you have attack my member.. firsst ok .. remember that

PocketChange wrote:
quit threatening to remember us or we will make sure you do. i did give your member time to rebuild. he is inactive. he isn't going to rebuild. at some point you have to realize you are fighting the wrong battle here and you have grown annoying with your lack of logic. let it go. it is a joke.

On the 09.06.2009 6:12 Frioux wrote:
> no because i tewll to you .. many player have attacked my member and you not give him any time for build an army... juste this but dont worry i rember you and 2 other friend ,....
>
>
> On the 09.06.2009 6:10 PocketChange wrote:
> >
> > you haven't protected anyone or anything. i have looted several defenseless -bw- members and you have done nothing to stop it. this isn't your fight. if they don't want to build a defense, why should you take the responsibility?
> >
> > the difference is, my members will defend themselves, yours don't. so my members will help each other when needed. your members do nothing and you do all of the flexing for them. you have to realize, you aren't working with a full deck.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On the 09.06.2009 5:55 Frioux wrote:
> > > i will protect my member dont worry...
> > >
> > >
> > > On the 09.06.2009 5:53 PocketChange wrote:
> > > > would you care to try that again?

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 pm

i have launched my attack on him. the gears of offense are in motion now. maybe after this, talks can resume. but in the meantime, its time to bring him down first.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 pm

apparently he thinks he is pretty special, (short bus special)

On the 09.06.2009 7:57 Frioux wrote:
> me vs you ... i will win Smile
>
On the 09.06.2009 7:57 Frioux wrote:
>hahahahahahahaha

On the 09.06.2009 7:56 PocketChange wrote:
space just walked in and your troops were gone. that's why i recalled mine. are you delusional?

On the 09.06.2009 7:51 Frioux wrote:
> why you go back are you affraid by me Smile

so let me get this straight. he is the one dodging me, yet he messages me and calls me a chicken. this guy is a complete tool.

let their diplomat apologize for this guy. what they need to do is kick him from bw, but i doubt that will happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

i am going back to occupy Utopia1 if he dodges me at Utopia 2. in the meantime, other hetre members should help clear off the blockade at Bluetiful at 38:48.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 am

blockade is finished. he recalled it after he scattered blu's navy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 pm

BW is still bugging me for peace. I think you guys must have made your point Smile

(no peace with farms)
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: