Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

funny guy tries to bluff me

Go down

funny guy tries to bluff me Empty funny guy tries to bluff me

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 9:36 am

(i send a 5 flameship blockade to a guy with 15k loot)
him: you will need alot more ships then that (bluff)
(i am laughing. that just made my day. i do not respond)
(he sends his 5 ram ships toward my town)
(i ignore it)
him: do not say I did not warn you
me: what makes you think it would bother me to lose 5 ships? (me playing along my ships wouldn't have died)
him: because I am sure they would serve a better purpose in the long run to destroy someone wothwhile
(i spy his garrison, no navy, just slingers and phlanx, also he has no other colonies)
me: so if i send my ships home, and your ships are at my town, then it would be your ships that get destroyed...
him: who said I would not withdraw a small scouting party if you do the same (small scouting party HA)
(my army is out pillaging someone else right now so i recall my blockade and let him drop his guard)
me: okay then
(he recalls his navy)

so, in 2 hours, when my other pillage is complete, i will send navy to this guy again and loot him for real this time. the funny thing is, he was bluffing. he obviously doesn't understand i can see his military score, and he probably doesn't understand how to search mine. he had no navy to destroy me, and i played along, because i don't want him to get smart. i spied him again. he hasn't used his goods. he can't move them anywhere. he could donate his wood, but he didn't. he could use all his wood and sulfur (sulfur island) on more troops, but he is too poor to support more army. so i am gonna hit him when he is offline so he doesn't donate it..

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum