Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-GAY- situation..

3 posters

Go down

-GAY- situation.. Empty -GAY- situation..

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 12:18 am

2 members of -GAY- attacked and wiped out juniors army..
I've been pillaging some people from _XI_ and other polish alliances because thats whats near me. I got this from a member of -GAY-

"Don`t you attack my countrymates, or I`ll start to attack you.
In case of any doubt - don`t you attack allies _XI_ , Rep-k, and _PL_"

I don't take kindly to threats and general scores don't scare me away. These alliances seem to be real close together in my area, and other hetre members are a few islands away.. If anything does happen with any of those alliances, I'm pretty sure -GAY- members would help and maybe pull it into war. Just like those alliances seem to have mutual defence pacts, we should also have them with strong alliances in my area. Like -BW- and such. Let's do something, because I'm not gonna stop pillaging cause some dude is acting tough:)

Shall we quick some trash and use the attacks on junior as a pretext?Very Happy haha

Blu

Back to top Go down

-GAY- situation.. Empty Re: -GAY- situation..

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 1:59 am

u can always invite people near you to join your alliance and try to be friend with the players on your island so if you needed any help they will help you..
and try to have some peace treaties with alliances located near you...

good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 am

Let's leave Gay and it's allies (_XI_ , Rep-k, and _PL_) alone for now. Other hetre members (incl. myself are absolutely surrounded by Gay. I'd rather get on their good side than on their bad side. I have contacted them.
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Male Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 am

some of -GAY- are alpha players. i know Gina from WLS is somewhat in charge of -GAY-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 am

I got no problem with them. But if a member of any alliance is a farm, I'm there.
Tough noogies for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 7:54 pm

i have 1 strong gay on 1 of my islands. but now after i have farmed some of my island mates that were clanless and no military, they have joined gay and increased their military. i dont think they are going to attack me, but it is sad to see them get scratched off my daily farm list. it is getting tough to find targets now. i dont want to have to resort to producing resources for building upgrades...

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Tue May 26, 2009 3:12 am

-GAY- = HOMO.... lol!

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 am

FYI -

NOBODY from -GAY- attacked me last night. I will be looking for retribution in the next day or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue May 26, 2009 11:05 am

This is so odyssey.
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Male Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Indyanna Tue May 26, 2009 12:20 pm

I hope they have a player called Retribution, soI can go after him.
Indyanna
Indyanna
Former Leadership

Female Number of posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:07 pm

the gay guy on my island has over 600 ms now. he paid me a visit this morning, but i was online and i chatted him up. he never replied. he got nothing. maybe he realized that he is wasting his time chasing me. he only has one town near me. the others arent very close so he has to move his military back and forth. i think he left the area after coming up empty, and the fact that i was online during the attack chatting him up giving him the good luck speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Thu May 28, 2009 3:12 am

PocketChange wrote:the gay guy on my island has over 600 ms now. he paid me a visit this morning, but i was online and i chatted him up. he never replied. he got nothing. maybe he realized that he is wasting his time chasing me. he only has one town near me. the others arent very close so he has to move his military back and forth. i think he left the area after coming up empty, and the fact that i was online during the attack chatting him up giving him the good luck speech.

lol! i love this instances in ikariam.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum