Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVL attack Topic

+4
Duke of Death
-space-
Carsear
Asmita
8 posters

Go down

EVL attack Topic Empty EVL attack Topic

Post by Asmita Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:47 am

I wanted to start a new topic since the last one was about helping DOE, which we decided we will avoid doing.

However, this is about HAHA and EVL. Predator(an awesome fighter) has been hitting the EVL guys. Strictly one vs one. He had a little support in defense but nothing in offense. He has the knowledge how to keep things 1vs1, with all the right tricks. But I guess we all know about these things.

What i want to know from you guys is about the Circ from Devil acting as a general. He is talking seriously and a lot of people will react to it.
Honestly, I dont know how to take this forward, since we will invariably end up multi attacking and that will be a nightmare for brbdc or will escalate to a war.

I think we dont have a reason to be aggressive with EVL, do we? Predator does, he is a ex-DOE. I am good with background support to him, but should we team up and bask EVL? I dont want the bully TAG for us either.

Your opinion ladies and gentlemen.....

Asmita
Doctor

Female Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

EVL attack Topic Empty Re: EVL attack Topic

Post by Carsear Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 am

devil wants action for the sake of action. He's a pot stirrer.

I don't think we should let devil take the reins of the alliance improperly. Predator has not asked for help, we have a general, we have a diplomat. these things are their jobs not devil's. Nor are they to be decided off the cuff.

If Predator gets multi-attacked in response to his 1 vs 1s then yes it's time to act instantly but not with devil at the helm.
Carsear
Carsear
Gunsman

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 am

i do not think the members devil included in his list will follow him.... i for one has not responded in his distress call...lol

i concur with carsear, we step in once predator gets gang banged.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmita Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

absolutely agree with both of u.
In fact i have spoken to some of them. and all of them know devil well enuf not to respond immediately. I am worried abt the ones who dont know him.

Pred did ask for help and i told him to talk to playa or appeal to his region members. Now he is someone who knows how to use team members with getting to multi situation.

I agree with pred being multi attacked scenario, mentioned as much to him. I will post the mail exchange with him I had.

Asmita
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmita Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 am

Read bottom up...

Pred wrote:
they ll never multi attack me,
coz they are experience players, and if u have experience then different players ll attack different cities of same player.
as they have already done it against me,
but i didn't have army in those cities at that time.

On the 15.01.2011 9:08 Asmita wrote:
> let them multi u....
> we will all run out for an all out war....just let them hit u first!!
>
>
> On the 15.01.2011 9:07 PREDATOR wrote:
> > lol
> > evl clan's players are online now, now there is also a war b/t our strategies as well
> >
> >
> >
> > On the 15.01.2011 9:05 Asmita wrote:
> > > lol....sorry for doubting u bro...
> > > u r simply awesome...i just dont want someone to point fingers at u and calling u a warmonger...though i wudnt mind u to have that rank!!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > On the 15.01.2011 9:03 PREDATOR wrote:
> > > >
> > > > i know all these things, u already told me,
> > > > i've different strategies,
> > > > 1) i've killed their 150 battleships, now only one player can destroy the remaining navy,
> > > > 2) when we are in a naval battle then there must b decrease in stamina of the both navy, when i left the battle then other player join the battle then their navy ll exhausted and fled away.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On the 15.01.2011 8:55 Asmita wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > pred, before u go multi u need to talk to one of the big guys buddy.
> > > > >
> > > > > for defence, we can send in troops but for attacks, i will like to be careful.
> > > > >
> > > > > for any multi request, please talk to playa/brbdc/nowhale/CA...
> > > > >
> > > > > sorry mate!!!! and u r doing a awesome job of keep the HAHA name up there....
> > > > >
> > > > > On the 15.01.2011 8:41 PREDATOR wrote:
> > > > > > need navy help, i've attack The Collector but there are 2 players who have more navy than me, below is the CR.
> > > > > > but i'll win the army war easily,

Asmita
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Death Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 am

Well in my opinion, devil has the right to call up people to a private war.

And weather people would join him or not, that's their choice.

I don't believe in multi-attacking someone unless in retaliation.

If things get ugly, and the leadership decides not to have concentrated attacks on EVL, they all should respect that decision and stop their private war.

devil or anyone do not have the right to announce their private war as a HA-HA war, so if they multi-attack EVL, they should not expect help from the alliance. If they have the balls to start something, they should have the balls to finish it (devil did not display that quality in the fight with Grim).

Duke of Death
Duke of Death
Archer

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 am

Duke of Death wrote:

devil or anyone do not have the right to announce their private war as a HA-HA war, so if they multi-attack EVL, they should not expect help from the alliance. If they have the balls to start something, they should have the balls to finish it (devil did not display that quality in the fight with Grim).

DOD you beat me to the punch on the devil comment.. I am sick and tired of him and his crap.. EVl has not done any thing to deserve us going after them as full blown military action. Pred has been keeping it a 1 vs 1 fight. No on going after EVl...
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 am

I will not be going after EVL unless there is a war declared. I personally dont have a problem at all with them. Predator has been having good luck on his own with them in a 1vs1 battle and has been holding his own against the alliance. If predator asks for help in a defensive mode then we could consider that but not go on the offensive unless he is multi-attacked.
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by playa566 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

I would much rather hear a call to arms from PREDATOR only after being under multi attacks.

Also i would count multi attacks as any number of players hiting his diff citys.

And still i would just deploy a small number of fighters at the start to deal with the problem.

playa566
Swordsman

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by playa566 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Jumping into war is a big thing and doing it just because 1 or 2 players want it isnt good for the entire alliance.

Been there done that and it takes a huge toll on an alliance war after war we went like 6 wars back to back in zeta and lost good players over what a few wanted.

playa566
Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by playa566 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 pm

3 devil started lol

playa566
Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusu Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:26 pm

lol

anyways, is it true that different evl attack different predator's towns at the same time?
Jusu
Jusu
Archer

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmita Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

yes it is true.
there were multiple players attacking pred at diff towns together. but most of those towns were troops less

pred handles them well. he knows that The Collector will not multi him, bcoz he know that HAHA wud come heavily down on him if he did. They are already at war, dont want one more piled on them...

Asmita
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down