Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HFX?

+4
Redneck0025
-space-
Duke of Death
ceaser angus
8 posters

Go down

HFX? Empty HFX?

Post by ceaser angus Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 pm

If and only if what Devil says is true, can we handle a conflict with HFX.. Opinions please...
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

HFX? Empty Re: HFX?

Post by Duke of Death Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Why don't we try and see?

And if what devil says is true, they are going to sneak attack us, so we don't have a choice there.

Maybe we should ally with someone, probably turtles and have kind of a world war.
Duke of Death
Duke of Death
Archer

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 am

i think we can win over HFX....though a world war in theta sounds nice!

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 am

I think if it was just them it might be close. I do not think however that it would be just them since they do have a training alliance and even if we add in Jr they would still have a 72 member advantage. I do not know if that can be overcome. I do hope that this rumor is not true as I am basically surrounded by them and am trying to save up to do some GR upgrades.
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:58 am

HFX is falling apart.

They are filling up with farms and while they are big, they have alot of fat.

I have been cultivating some relationships with c4, DoE and a few other alliances that might join us if HFX declares. I think HFX would go to war with TNT but who knows.

For now we can only watch them. I will try and test the temperature of the water and see what they say.

Back to top Go down

Post by navy seals Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 am

from the past time being i nthis alliance, i have seen people throwing the ideas of war around just to start a war.
we need to validate the credibility of the source and investigate.

navy seals
Swordsman

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmita Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 am

A. I dont believe anything Devil says. For him everything is a joke,. He has quoted someone(thefallen) who to me from his board posts looks very shallow. Both are famous for their tomfoolery.

B. Well if they want a war, let them have it. We will walk into it, we will fight our best. At best we will win,. at worst we will lose. If need be we will look for help if that helps us. We have all our options and minds open. We will plan and move forward as we see fit.
We have excellent fighters, we have fabulous brains and fantastic diplomats. What do we have to fear?
Either ways, we will have to see how it goes. I dont think any of us would be thinking of grovelling and looking for a way out by begging to let us go.

So whats the point, lets them try and we will do our best.....

However, yes, if the number 1 alliance fights with the #3 alliance on a server, i would think it would last long and would probably draw in a lot of the other alliances, so the chances of a world war like scenario is very real.

PS: redneck, if you are surrounded by HFX, find out some more about their intentions.

Asmita
Doctor

Female Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusu Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 am

navy seals wrote:from the past time being i nthis alliance, i have seen people throwing the ideas of war around just to start a war.
we need to validate the credibility of the source and investigate.

i feel the same, specially that i've heard the rumors of HFX planning on jumping us in the past, and that turned out not to be true lol
Jusu
Jusu
Archer

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 am

I will beat the War drum and fight as hard as I can and we'll just have to see Surprised

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusu Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 am

hm, yeah we'll have to see.
i feel its been a while and few changes since last haha war. either way we would show them hell lol
Jusu
Jusu
Archer

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum