Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby War Lord

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Baby War Lord Empty Baby War Lord

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 am

Baby War Lord has become a recent addition to our alliance. This happened last night.

You guys should know, that I have been in contact with HFX2 about this guy and they are claiming that he is attacking their smaller members. Sending rude and name calling messages to them. And manipulates alliances to help him.

Apparently he has been in PAC and used RumR the same way he contacted Tim.

All I am saying is, it is likely he will stir up trouble with HFX2 and we will need to come help him.

From Thor (leader of HFX2) [[ READ BOTTOM UP ]]
dutchofdeath (shares an island with Baby Pirate) from RumR isn't real happy that your alliance jumping into the middle of this situation either. He's been messaging me all night with offers of assistance if we need it.

Got to say, I'm a little surprised you let Baby Pirate grab your tag...is this a sign of what's to come?

Thor

On the 02.11.2010 1:35 brbdc wrote:
> Thanks Thor.
>
> No, you guys aren't morons. I am appreciate that you are sending me these things and giving me the back story. I too do not want to be manipulated.
>
> It just looks really bad to be so aggressive towards the small player. Thats what caught my eye and has my alliance all in an uproar. I will use this data you sent me to calm them down. I might suggest continual blockades instead of such a huge multi-attack.
>
> As things on theta are relatively calm and quiet, things get out of proportion fast. I did contact the attacking players and was threatened and then told to contact you. I am glad I did.
>
>
> On the 02.11.2010 1:06 Thor wrote:
> > I understand your intentions and have no desire to see you threatened. However, it's curious that even if you believed we were in the wrong that you would impose your own standards of gameplay and expectations upon us? Would you like to make other decisions for HFX/HFX2 as well? A simple message to me could have clarified many things before you jumped to the aid of a random 55k player. Perhaps the fact that we've managed to become a top 10 alliance on Theta would indicate that we're not a bunch of morons running this place just cruising around bullying players?
> >
> > Thor
> >
> >
> > On the 02.11.2010 0:50 brbdc wrote:
> > > My intention is not to insult or alarm. I have been threatened by other members of HFX2 already...
> > > Zeolus, Tomerious, messages from Morreta.
> > >
> > > But put yourself in my shoes. I see massive bullying here.
> > >
> > > On the 02.11.2010 0:21 Thor wrote:
> > > > [Your message]
> > > > brbdc,
> > > >
> > > > It is interesting that you'd step into the middle of an ongoing conflict without first inquiring about the history of the situation. Even more interesting is the fact that your first move is to attempt to bully our alliance by inserting yourself into a situation you accuse us of bullying in.
> > > >
> > > > The player now named 'Baby War Lord' has been launching attacks against players in our alliance for weeks. We have been patient, we have attempted diplomacy, and have been very hesitant to engage in action.
> > > >
> > > > This player has been a part of multiple alliance during our ongoing interaction with him and has been dropped from multiple alliance. During his time in each alliance he has tried to manipulate players to assist him, join him, or to simply protect him and I have no doubt you are just the next in the long line that has preceded you.
> > > >
> > > > He has insulted players and alliances while bashing on players a fraction of his size. He has taunted them, tried to force them to join alliances with him. He has been unwilling to return goods, unwilling to stop launching attacks and has consistently worked to continue attacks and has been unwilling to come to any diplomatic terms.
> > > >
> > > > He has been consistently caught in lies, in manipulating alliances and alliance leaders (including me). He will say one thing and immediately act in an opposite matter. We've arranged situations of peace only to turn around and find he's launched another wave of attacks on our small players.
> > > >
> > > > Quite frankly, your involvement and your message to me is insulting and offensive. Your 'protection' of this player and your 'issues' with our alliance that were formed without any real understanding of this situation is rash and ill-advised. More than that, it is offensive that you would think so poorly of our alliance based on very limited information and in my opinion your actions should be considered an act of war against HFX2.
> > > >
> > > > I look forward to hearing your response and in the future would appreciate better communication before you meddle in the affairs of another alliance.
> > > >
> > > > Thor
> > > > Leader of HFX2
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On the 02.11.2010 0:07 brbdc wrote:
> > > > > I have some real issues with your alliance right now.
> > > > >
> > > > > You guys are multi-attacking a player with merely 55k points. The combined TS of the people attacking him is over a million.
> > > > >
> > > > > When I message the attacking players they say it is a political move and not personal. HaHa is protecting "Baby War Lord" and now you are performing acts of aggression against us.
> > > > >
> > > > > You guys better have a good reason for ganging up and bullying a player of merely 55k TS.

CRs of them attacking BWL yesterday.
Battle for 1 v 4
(01.11.2010 23:10:25)

Tomerius from Yellowrose, Zeolus from Cloud, Morreta from M_Delphi
vs
BABY WAR LORD from 1 v 4, 1 v 3, secret_squirrel from Zuess Town

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Swordsman............376(-528).. - Swordsman.............66(-526)..
................................ - Hoplite...............27(-408)..
Sulphur Carabineer...225(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...374(-48)...
Gyrocopter...........257(-0).... - Gyrocopter.............0(-33)...
Steam Giant..........547(-145).. - Steam Giant..........308(-116)..
Balloon-Bombardier....88(-17)... - ................................
Battering ram.........18(-0).... - Battering ram..........0(-35)...
Mortar................72(-0).... - Mortar.................0(-18)...
Doctor................10(-0).... - Doctor................20(-0)....
Cook..................68(-0).... - Cook.................100(-0)....
Spearmen.............720(-0).... - Spearmen..............38(-16)...
................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Generals..................-1,631 - Generals..................-2,917
Damage Received...........81,560 - Damage Received..........145,885
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top Go down

Baby War Lord Empty Re: Baby War Lord

Post by Duke of Death Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 am

Hell with baby war lord. Lets boot him if needed.

But lets have a war with HFX2 (or even HFX)
Duke of Death
Duke of Death
Archer

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Wow... So why did we let this guy in?
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm

We invited because he was getting destroyed by HFX2. 3v1

I just want us to know what we are getting into. He has been dropped by several alliances after just a few days.

HFX2 sees this as directly interfering with someone who they were retaliating against.
We have MWCs all up on his island now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Ok so now what to do... Whats there opinion other than us interfering? Secondly it is not ok for a large group of them to hit this guy, unless he deserves it?
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:36 pm

I cannot fathom with my mind that a 55K player can be so destructive and such a threat?
Its kind of a oxymoron to say that he's attacking SMALL PLAYERS Surprised

I'm sure there were some verbal assaults passed back and forth. Kinda par for the circumstance.

The guy was smart enough to atleast ask for help and we've taken on an alliance face of being outlaws, bandits and a convergence of people joining our alliance for various reasons.
I thought it would add life and something to do to bring him in.
We werent doing anything but sending CT requests anyways Surprised

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Its fine that he is in. We just need to watch him a little.

He was sparing with another player who joined their alliance for support, just like he joined several other alliances.

Now that he is in. Its all or nothing. We need to defend him but right now my goal is to just space it out. Lets give it a couple days, no attacks and see what happens. Thor is being reasonable with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

I say lets find him a larger acct. He's a brawler Surprised

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Who is this guy Thor to outline future issues and how we should get in contact with him thru his parameters.
I guess when I block and attack everyone of his towns that that might be another way of letting him know what we want to do.
Tell that POS that he's confused to a format and used to telling hfx2 what to do.
We never interfered with anything concerning hfx2. We took in a player that was being attacked by a 1.5 million TS player at the minimum.
Did he get pissed off about it and talk shit to them about it. Imagine that! Surprised
It's not like they have the right to do as they see fit and everyone must agree.
Tell him to post up troops in all of his farm members towns if he doesnt want them to get pillaged or attacked!

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Thor is the leader of HFX2. I also have been in touch with HFX.

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Whats HFX saying in lieu of hfx2?

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Work it out

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Well it seems that HFX2 and HFX are not a close as they appear?
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhale Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 am

just when you thought it was over...

... it's not. I just got this from a player

==============================

On the 07.11.2010 3:05 gsekse wrote:
> Greetings, you don't know me, but I have a message from one of your alliance members. I read you alliance page. Nicely done BTW. I wouldn't try to tell you how to deal with your alliance members. I suspect I might get attacked by one that is at a much lower level than me. A level that I would never even consider attacking. I guess, I will defend myself at the very least. Normally 1vs1 play is of relatively evenly match players. While he is an advanced military player. I do have a significant edge on production. Or is he telling the truth and is your alliance demanding "protection" payments from other players? Anyway, I just wanted to know what your alliance's stand is on the following:
>
> > On the 07.11.2010 02:03 BABY WAR LORD wrote:
> will gsekse you think your so bad .so you dont want to pay your tax. i dont want to see you destroyed .just pay your tax .and you can go back to be the peace loving kingdom you are.ok
>
> > On the 07.11.2010 01:56 BABY WAR LORD wrote:
> OK THEN I GUESS THIS MINES THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO PAY UP?OK YOU ASK FOR THIS HA HA WILL SEE YOU SOON.THIS IS HA HA 'S WORLD AND YOU HAVE TO PAY LIVE IN IT.
>
>
> On the 07.11.2010 1:31 gsekse wrote:
> > "going to come take it"
> >
> > Does this mean your going to attack me? I mean it's your decision. As a 500,000 point player, it's bad form for me to attack you, but... if you attack me, I guess I can play.
> >
> >
> > On the 06.11.2010 23:13 BABY WAR LORD wrote:
> > > hay gsekse im getting ready to go on a rampage i need marble .wood,and crystals, give it, are me and some of my brothers are going to come take it.lol

======================

I don't think we condone racketeering here, do we?
nowhale
nowhale
Doctor

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 am

wow
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:12 am

Laff. What do u want to do here?

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 pm

So I got this from Thor... So as much as I really like this guys spunk, he either needs to tone it down or get the fuck out...

Thor Message Pugrahan Mines [60:63] 08.11.2010 4:38:47
[HFX2]
Ceaser angus,

I've got reports of attacks against our player octopus from your alliance - just seeing if you knew anything about it based on our current ceasefire conditions. Please let me know.

Also, I've got another alliance and a few independent players complaining to me about you guys trying to rally support against you. I'm not looking to get involved but it appears that Baby Pirate is mixing some things up for you all - just thought you might want a heads up. Below is some dialogue that was sent my way.

Thor
Leader of HFX2

> On the 07.11.2010 02:03 BABY WAR LORD wrote:
will gsekse you think your so bad .so you dont want to pay your tax. i dont want to see you destroyed .just pay your tax .and you can go back to be the peace loving kingdom you are.ok

> On the 07.11.2010 01:56 BABY WAR LORD wrote:
OK THEN I GUESS THIS MINES THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO PAY UP?OK YOU ASK FOR THIS HA HA WILL SEE YOU SOON.THIS IS HA HA 'S WORLD AND YOU HAVE TO PAY LIVE IN IT.

On the 07.11.2010 1:31 gsekse wrote:
> "going to come take it"
>
> Does this mean your going to attack me? I mean it's your decision. As a 500,000 point player, it's bad form for me to attack you, but... if you attack me, I guess I can play.
>
>
> On the 06.11.2010 23:13 BABY WAR LORD wrote:
> > hay gsekse im getting ready to go on a rampage i need marble .wood,and crystals, give it, are me and some of my brothers are going to come take it.lol
Answer Delete report Save in archive
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 am

Got this today.

Sambu1 from the alliance True Grit sends the following message:

I've heard, from one of your members, that Baby War Lord is sometimes a problem for you guys, and i'd just like to mention that his constant messaging to me, is borderline harrassment now. it's getting old and if he doesn't stop it, i'll be contacting the Game Officials about it. I log in this evening, and see the following messages. I mean, seriously... does he need to write in all caps, taunt, harrass, resort to childish name-calling, and send 7 messages in the same day... If he does it one more time, i'm reporting him for harrassment. I figured i'd let you know, so you might have a talk with him. I think he's trying to start a war because he's bored or something. I just attacked him a few times (didn't pillage, just attacked his boats), because he had occupied a new player and alliance member of ours, who had 1306 points, and had just planted his second town.

messages are as follows:

1) BABY WAR LORD Message PIRATE ISLAND [35:30] 09.11.2010 4:54:17
when i come i will kill every thing .you mess with the wrong war lord .EVERY THING WILL DIE.HA HA,WILL KILL EVERY THING.HA HA WILL KILL EVERY THING .HA HA WILL KILL EVERY THING .I DONT WANT SHAZZ ANY MORE I WANT YOU. HA HA WILL KILL EVERY THING.

2) BABY WAR LORD Message PIRATE ISLAND [35:30] 09.11.2010 4:58:58
THIS WONT HELP YOU WHEN I COME .
Player name

Search results for 'Sambu1' of the Military highscore list!
Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
427 Sambu1 GRIT 8,488 Write message HA HA WILL KILL EVERY THING,WHEN I COME EVERY THING WILL DIE

3) BABY WAR LORD Message PIRATE ISLAND [35:30] 08.11.2010 2:11:18
YOU WILL BE SORRY WHEN YOU SEE THAT ISLAND IN FLAMES,BOY.

4) BABY WAR LORD Message PIRATE ISLAND [35:30] 08.11.2010 2:08:46
SHAZZ IS A BIG BOY.100+ IN POINTS AND CANT FIGHT FOR HIM SELF YOU JUST A BABY SITTER .

5) BABY WAR LORD Message PIRATE ISLAND [35:30] 08.11.2010 2:01:21
YOU TALK A BOUT ATTACKING SMALL PLAYER .AND LOOK AT YOU LET HIM FIGHT FOR HIM SELF. YOU BIG BABY SITTER

6) BABY WAR LORD Message BADY BAG CITIY [35:32] 08.11.2010 1:52:09
ILL BE TELLING MY BIG BROTHERS ABOUT THIS.YOU WILL BE SORRY FOOL

7) BABY WAR LORD Message BADY BAG CITIY [35:32] 08.11.2010 1:50:11
WHAT DO YOU WANT A WAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm

And now this.
from hfx2 Thor:
Another message received from Baby Pirate:

usmcz28 Message Usmcz28 1 [26:42] 09.11.2010 12:17:41
This is a message i got from Baby Pirate, and no i did not message him prior.

BABY WAR LORD Message BABY HA HA BOY [26:41] 09.11.2010 10:27:27
I GOT MY EYE ON YOU. HA HA HEE HEE HA HA HAAA.ANY DAY KNOW HA HA

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 pm

hes getting out of control here, I mean if he wants to be aggressive and attack that's one thing. To taunt and threaten is another thing, especially if he was occupying a 1300 point player.
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I have sent him messages asking him to stop with the taunts and messages. He throws our name around like we are behind him in every action. It just looks bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck0025 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm starting to see why he has never lasted too long in other alliances
Redneck0025
Redneck0025
Steam Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 am

I will give Ti the Order to boot him.. then I want hi targeted for extinction....
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Death Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 am

WOW

That guy sounds like a psychopath.

Careful CA, he might show up in your home with a knife. And I don't mean one of your towns in ikariam. I mean your home in RL.
Duke of Death
Duke of Death
Archer

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 pm

That doesnt worry me at all.. For the record I am 6' 4'' tall weigh in at 450 and know how to use a Scottish broad sward real well.. Let him come ...
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next