Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR

+2
Ranger Will
true_illusion
6 posters

Go down

Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR Empty Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR

Post by true_illusion Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am

As i said in my circular, I am tired of Lost Soul trying to save face like he didnt surrender, and threatening to re-declare at every other day.

That fucking cry bag douche can suck my fat cock while his faggot ass MLP friends stick their pony sticks up his fairy ass!

Disclaimer : I apologize to anyone whop views this that may in fact be gay in real life.

true_illusion
Swordsman

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR Empty Re: Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:49 am

We could dictate the terms.

We declare until any of these are met.
1. They drop below 30 members.
2. They start v-moding every day again.
3. They apologize and admit to being beaten.
4. We declare them dead and inept at putting up a fight.

Nowhale, would need to sign off on this. He primarily discussed the last terms.

Back to top Go down

Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR Empty Re: Asking for aDeclaration of War on RumR

Post by Ranger Will Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 am

I think we react to his post on the boards, saying how RumR met OUR terms, meaning they surrendered. If they don't like that, we re-declare. They think they are better then us, when they aren't.

Ranger Will
Slinger

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 am

See I would really like to end the MLP thing myself first. MLP is saying they are doing great based on their size etc etc. I just wanna end it so we can declare on someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMALMIGHTY Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 pm

LMAO Surprised) @ TI

Ditto to what TI said, only he said it more colorfully...lol
Dude, I'm buying you a drink Surprised)

I've posted on the boards and I'm with you all on whatever you guys decide. Doesn't matter to me.
Another RD with rumr.......why not! Surprised)

TIMALMIGHTY
Steam Giant

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaser angus Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Tell RumR they can kiss my very large white ass.. I want True , TIM, brbdc, nowhale and myself to be the only ones to respond to them on the boards..... If they decide to not stop being stupid about the fact the asked for terms, then declare on them.....
ceaser angus
ceaser angus
Leader

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Carsear Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 pm

I think we should just let them continue being idiots. Let them do the declaring if the have the nards to do so then we take it back to the boards and show how they don't stick to their NAP or their word.
Carsear
Carsear
Gunsman

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by -space- Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 am

i say we post the HOF battles so they can see who the retards are.....lol

damn, if Rumr and MLP were just close to me, i would have been farming them all day.

-space-
Pirate King
Pirate King

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down