Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday's Enyo Movements

Go down

Sunday's Enyo Movements Empty Sunday's Enyo Movements

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 am

Well, before bed, no attacks, and it seems over night at least two Hetre towns have been occupied and 4-5 Enyo have been attacking some of our stronger members. 39:51 (Zar at Zarilla Minor) and 35:60 (king argus at Carivore) are the two towns I know of right now.

Do some town maintenance and position nearer the battles via allied towns for the time being if you can afford the upkeep. A plan will be formulated today.

Attacks to your alliance members

Period Active action Number of units Attacker Alliance member
-
Deploy troops 127 Catwoman king argus
21m 27s
Fleets station 10 Bizniss king argus
-
Deploy troops 1 dennispaku Zar

-ShauN

Back to top Go down

Sunday's Enyo Movements Empty Re: Sunday's Enyo Movements

Post by Zar Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 am

dont worry about 39:51 they only took about 1k Sulfur and i am going to take the town back with in the hour....

Every one who is not with in an hour of 35:60 can use Hammer Time on 39:50 it has lvl 13 walls and a lvl 17 hideout it will allow us all to be closer to the action when orders are given...

Also i will be around most all the day today...
Zar
Zar
Gunsman

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zar Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:36 am

Invoker attacked with this: All the other big forces turned around after this hit....

Offensive power: 32,339
Defensive power: Defensive power: 18,127
Stamina: Stamina: 3,359
-
Combat is finished
Victors: Invoker
Remaining troops (-Losses)
Swordsman 58 (-0)
Phalanx 218 (-0)
Gunsman 263 (-0)
Catapult 14 (-0)

I couldn't resist sending him this (you must forgive me im from delta we are all about the antagonistic messages when we out smart our enemy ROFL they don't call it the drama server for nothing)

Invoker,

Thank you for the flattery. I am glad i am such a threat you needed to hit me with 1604 troops. We pulled all our units from the hot zone yesterday why is Enyo continuing the fight i did believe each side had fun and we would be gentleman about our losses and wins. Regardless thanks again sorry you just missed my troops they are all on there way back from an early morning exercise now maybe if you schedule it ahead of time we can have a play date... lol
Zar
Zar
Gunsman

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down