Hetre forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piracy Discussed

Go down

Piracy Discussed Empty Piracy Discussed

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 pm

we have our own piracy policy here.. https://hetre.forumotion.com/front-desk-and-piracy-policy-f9/hetre-theta-piracy-policy-t783.htm

it states that our targets/farms can retaliate 1v1 or with echo's permission they can get more if 1v1 isn't enough. we don't need to discuss or worry about this though, because we take care of our own and we don't break our necks by attacking players that don't deserve it.

our 1v1 piracy policy is a warning. if an alliance decides to not follow the policy (by ganging up on us) then they KNOW they are at risk of starting an unofficial (or official) war with us.

on the other side, our defense policy is simple. if someone tries to farm us, we don't follow any 1v1 rules. that does NOT make us hypocrites. that just means that we don't mind going to war to defend our member. plain and simple. we have the military strength to keep people from trying to farm us. that's what separates us from the farms.

like i said, we as retaliators know our retaliation is "excessive" and "disproportionate" by design. we don't play around. now if some other alliance thinks they can defend their members the same way we do, then so be it, but the majority just can't pull it off. its all talk. those who can are usually smart enough not to attack us in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Piracy Discussed Empty Re: Piracy Discussed

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Our piracy policy should simply state "If your gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough". Nothing more or less is needed. Cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am

Well maybe others do want to talk about it or it would not have been talking about in the first place. But the impression I'm getting in the game if its not pocket changes idea than don't talk about it or do. Cause it don't matter what you do hes going to turn it all around and make you look like a ass just because he can. Unless it was his idea in the first place than it must be ok. I get the feeling he only cares about himself and no one else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 am

blackshadow, nothing in this thread is about me. it is a description of how hetre operates. for alpha members this is old news. for new theta family it is worth reading.

why are you having another fit in public? and what have i done here to have you react like this? are you sure youre 35 years old? yes i can make people look like an ass, but what part of the original thread does anything of the sort?? seriously. i swear you dont even seem to understand what the leaders do here. you constantly have a problem with it and blame me.

i only care about myself? the leadership knows thats the furthest thing from the truth. we put a lot of energy into hetre. our leadership forum is full of constant chatter. the well being of this alliance is at the core of my interest. i am not a selfish person. i can be abrasive and blunt in conflict, but i dont deny that one bit.

i cant read your mind. i dont know what your problem is with this thread. do you have a problem with the leadership trying to keep the alliance mail free of spam? this is the forum. the alliance mail is not the forum. we've said take discussions to the forum or pm's. i went one step further and brought this one here for future discussion. here we are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 am

Since I unmasked Blackshadow, he is no longer able to view this section. Let's get back on topic.
Echo
Echo
Former Leadership

Male Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down